Monday, September 21, 2009

S&S Featured Artist: My Friend Tom


My Friend Tom is an amazing acoustic duo from Denver Colorado! Kenny Lee Young (singer/guitar) and Joe Ramas are on the combining their musical prowess to bring the world what they call "acoustic flow". Their style is captivating with Kenny's smokey vocals and rhymes and Joe's sultry guitar playing. Mix up some love songs, dance ballads and a dash of hiphop and you get a tasty blend of My Friend Tom. Kenny is a close friend of mine, so I have been witness to his live music, both solo and with band mates. I can't wait for the album to be complete so I can get my hands on some studio tracks. The two tracks I am posting today are from My Friend Tom Live @ the Walnut Room in Denver. You can check out more of their music here: http://www.myspace.com/myfriendtombandduo



-Strongmouth




1 comment:

  1. I heard that there was an underground video that had Strongmouth and Kenny flowin...

    ReplyDelete