Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Theme Song for Divorce


Usher is back with a new single. I love the honesty that U-s-h-e-r has brought to his music over the years. His new single is called "papers" its standard r&b ballad. Nice beat and i'm sure the radio will eat this up. When I listen to it, I can't help but what to think that this is gonna increase the divorce rate in America, its already above 50%. Do we need a Divorce them song? Instead of working on a marriage, do you think there will be men/women out there that will be on the brink of divorce and hear this song and think to themselves "you know what, usher your right, that man is trifiling, i'm gonna leave his ass" I'm ready! hahahah Let me know what you think blogfans..... the song is not bad.



-Strongmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment