Thursday, December 3, 2009

Everything Everything




Hello fans of the blog and newbies! Sorry I have not posted in a few days. It is because of the holidays, I have been djin' alot recently and I also have not been inspired by any new music to share with you guys. Well I've finally found something of interest to me and sharing music again. Everything Everything is a band from Manchester, UK. Their name suits them well because the energetic genre allusive sound is like dance pop with twisted lyrics about everything and nothing at all. They dramatically change tempo and use the full sound of guitar, keyboard and vocal to paint a beautiful landscape of an alternate reality. It took me a few listens to truly grasp what these gents from across the Atlantic were trying to do. It's a fresh and innovative sound that I thought I would share with everyone everyone! enjoy

-Strongmouth







Everything Everything- "My keys, Your Boyfriend"




Check out their myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/everythingeverythinguk

No comments:

Post a Comment