Monday, November 2, 2009

Wolfmother


In a time where there is an infinite surplus of music and artist, I can easily say that Wolfmother is one of my all time favorite bands.
A band who just recently put out their second album, even after the original band broke up. How can they possibly be at the top of my list? Simple. They are just that good. Andrew Stockdale is the lead singer and only original member of the band, I'm pretty sure he is a genius. This Australian, psychedelic, hard rock band is nothing short of amazing. If you have never heard of them or just don't believe me, please let the music speak for itself. They will be in Detroit Rock City November 12th at Clutch Cargo in Pontiac. See you there!

-STRONGMOUTH



Wolfmother-"Cosmic Egg"

Wolfmother- "Backround"

No comments:

Post a Comment